We are delighted to announce that the 20th Annual WAVE Conference registration is now open!
It will take place in Valletta, Malta from Oct 22nd - 24th 2018 (Oct 22nd – 23rd for non-WAVE members).
VENUE: The conference will be held at the University of Malta, Valletta Campus located in the center of Valletta.
Please take a look at the 20th WAVE Conference Draft Programme for an overview of the topics to be discussed.
- VALLETTA IS “THE 2018 CAPITAL OF CULTURE (ECoC)” so flights and hotels are filling up fast! Please be sure to book as soon as possible!
- Please read the WAVE Funding Protocol. Should you have any questions about your eligibility for reimbursement, please clear this up with the WAVE office before committing to attend the conference.
- The registration fee for non-speakers and non-WAVE members is €30 per day, payable through PayPal after completing the registration form. If you need to request a fee waiver or reduction, please do so through the registration form.
- WAVE will NOT be booking flights to, or hotels in Malta. However we can recommend a list of affordable hotels just outside of Valletta - please see our list of Hotel Recommendations on Malta.
- Everyone, including Board members and speakers, must register through the link below to provide us will all necessary information (such as their days of attendance, food allergies, etc.)
- For information about taxis, buses and restaurants on Malta, please see General Info about Travel and Restaurants on Malta.
Please register here:
2018 WAVE Conference Registration.
Registration closes on September 15th, 2018 and spots are limited, so please register early.
We look forward to welcoming you in Malta!